Rumors have lately been floating around about both Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Carlo Ancelotti. Reports on Friday claimed that Carlo Ancelotti, who has been linked with a move to Real Madrid would leave PSG after the season. These rumors are now denied by Carlo Ancelotti.
– I will make a decision when I talked to the club after we have won the title. But we have not talked about this issue yet. There is time. It is not true that I said to the club that I should leave, he said according to Sky Sports.
– Media mention Real Madrid and other clubs, but I have not talked to any other club. It is a decision that I and no one else needs to take, and it is not an easy decision. But I am calm, says Ancelotti, who is under contract until 2014.
The Italian also denied these rumors to the players on Friday.
– I talked to the players yesterday because of all the rumors. It is like I have told them before, that I want to end the league season as the agreement is with the club and we will talk after the season to come to a decision.
PSG leads Ligue1 nine points ahead of second placed Marseille. On Sunday evening they have a game against Evian. With only 5 games left a win against Evian would put PSG very close to a league title. It would also mean yet another league that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has won.
The summer is approaching fast and with it the follows a transfer window with Zlatan Ibrahimovic transfer rumors. His contract with Paris SG runs out in June 2015, but speculation about whether the Swede returns to Italy after just one season at PSG is booming.
Corriere dello Sport has reported on negotiations with Juventus but also indicate that Napoli are in the picture. The Napoli rumor is something that has not really been mentioned in earlier reports on which clubs that could be interesting for Zlatan. Ibrahimovic’s agent Mino Raiola has several times indicated that the Swede also could end up at Real Madrid, Chelsea or Manchester City.
It is clear in any case that there will be no return to AC Milan.
– A comeback for Ibrahimovic seems impossible because his wage demands are too high. It was sad to sell him, but he is earning amounts that are not compatible with our economy, says Adriano Galliani to Sky Sports News.
The other day we reported that Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Helena Seger are looking for accommodation in Milan. If he signs with Juventus, Zlatan will commute to and from Turin.
Now it seems the Juventus track gets hotter. According to Italian Gazzetta dello Sport today it seems like that Juventus coach Antonio Conte is having talks with Zlatan on a possible return.
Mino Raiola as usual puts out smokescreens to confuse:
– We look at all the options. We assume that Zlatan is still in Paris next season. But the situation in PSG changes, for example if the club change coaches or owners’ investment decreases, a move can be very possible, says Raiola to Le Parisien.
According to news agency AP’s Juventus is only ready to pay PSG 85 million SEK for Zlatan, in which case he would receive an annual salary of 64 million, plus bonuses. These figures are slightly lower than the numbers we reported earlier this week. As a comparision, Paris SG bought Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Milan for about 180 million last summer. We are sure this is not the last we will hear about Zlatan Ibrahimovic transfer rumors regarding Juventus, Napoli, Milan, Real Madrid and other clubs.