Zlatan Ibrahimovic has recently been in some rumors about a possible move to Manchester City. These rumors have now started to appear again since Zlatan refused to rule out a possible move to Manchester City.
– There is a lot going on at the moment – Zlatan Ibrahimovic said when asked about all the latest rumors.
– I’m content at the moment, but I’ve often said I was happy somewhere and then moved away. I’m not promising that I won’t be leaving PSG.
Manchester City has been looking to find another top striker to add to their team and Zlatan Ibrahimovic is one of their big names they are looking at. Other possible candidates for a move to Manchester this summer are Edinson Cavani and Radamel Falcao but Manchester City have not been able to secure their interest so far.
Paris Saint-Germain has already stated several times in media that they are not willing to sell their star striker and are currently looking at the possibility to sign Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney. Rooney would then form a world-class forward pair together with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Other clubs that recently have been rumored to be looking for Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s signature is Juventus, Real Madrid and Chelsea but currently the most likely is that Zlatan Ibrahimovic would stay in PSG and continue the work that is ongoing there.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored a total of 28 goals in 32 matches in the French league and was the major contributor for Paris Saint-Germain to win the Ligue 1 title this year.
Carlo Ancelotti wants to leave Paris Saint-Germain. But now it seems like PSG wants to stop the move.
– You have to respect your contract says president Nasser al-Khelaifi to Beln Sport.
Yesterday we wrote that the Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti has submitted a transfer request to the club.
– We had a meeting this afternoon and I have asked to leave the club. But we have to wait for the response from the club. They need a few days to make a decision, said Carlo Ancelotti on Sunday.
Now the PSG president stated that the club already decided. Ancelotti will not leave Paris.
– He said he wants to leave us for Real Madrid. I said it was not possible because he has a year left on the contract. It is our decision, says president Nasser al-Khelaifi to Beln Sport. – That is his problem, not ours. We have even offered him a contract extension. When you are under a contract, you must respect it.
In an interview with Al Jazeera the president says that he believes the 53-year-old already agreed with Real.
– I think he has already signed a pre-contract with Real Madrid. But I expect that Madrid have not written a complete agreement with him, they would end up in legal trouble if they did, said al-Khelaifi.
Also in news today it has been confirmed that Jose Mourinho will leave Real Madrid. The likely club for Mourinho to go to would be Chelsea but there still is some hope among PSG fans that Jose Mourinho would end up in PSG instead in a direct trade of coaches between Real Madrid and PSG.
There have also been rumors that Fabio Capello will take over the coaching role in PSG if Carlo Ancelotti were to leave.
Paris Saint-Germain confirmed on Sunday that Carlo Ancelotti wants to leave the club – to become Real Madrid’s new coach after Jose Mourinho. On Sunday evening Ancelotti commented for the first time the transfer rumors – on the stage during the French football gala. – Real Madrid is a possibility but there are also other possibilities. My desire is to leave the club, he says, according to French Eurosport, when he won the award for best coach together with Christophe Galtier from Saint-Etienne.
When asked what the reason he wants to leave, Ancelotti answered. – It is not the time to talk about it and maybe I’ll never explain why I want to leave.
It was after a meeting with sporting director Leonardo and president Nasser Al-Khelaifi as Carlo Ancelotti declared his will on Sunday afternoon. But both the club and the team’s top scorer and star, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, wants him to reconsider. – I want him to stay, says Zlatan Ibrahimovic when he won the award as player of the year in Ligue 1. – Our priority is that he’ll stay, said Leonardo to l’Equipe earlier on Sunday.
Carlo Ancelotti respects the players opinion, but hope to leave. – I need to take a decision, my desire is to leave the club.
Ancelotti’s contract with Paris Saint-Germain extends over next season.
Carlo Ancelotti is still the coach of the French expectant league champions Paris Saint Germain. But since February of this year, there have been behind the scenes more or less clear that Ancelotti is leaving the club and Real Madrid are said to be the next target of the trip for the Italian.
– It could be hours before it becomes official that he is leaving, said a source in Milan who is intimately familiar with Ancelotti.
The same source states that Paris Saint Germains management now, behind the scenes, are discussing a new name and that one of them they think is best, is another Italian great coach Fabio Capello.
Something that is confirmed by another Italian contact:
– The management in Paris Saint Germain know they have to replace Ancelotti with another really big name. Otherwise they really think some of the the big players might leave. Thiago Silva is courted hard by Barcelona and if he goes it will be even harder to keep Zlatan Ibrahimovic, said the source, adding:
– Capello is one of the names mentioned.
Fabio Capello has contracts with the Russian Football Federation over the FIFA World Cup 2014 and the question is whether it is possible to redeem him – and if he wants.
– Capello is recognized as a man that is fond of money and PSG can offer very big money. But yes, it’s a very difficult business to get into, we’ll see what happens, says the source.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic was coached by Fabio Capello at Juventus, 2004 to 2006 so they both know each other quite well. When it comes to Juventus interest in Zlatan Ibrahimovic has a fierce internal struggle going on between coach Antonio Conte and the club management about the investments this coming season.
It has been very chilly between Conte and Marotta and president Andrea Agnelli. Conte threatened to leave Juventus if he was not given more promises of new major players.
– Now we are in agreement, however, announced Conte and Andrea Agnelli to the media the other day. It thus seems like Conte has been forced to accept that they will not be as big as he wants – something that makes that the gold coach may be forced to drop the dream of Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Juventus.
The latest rumors today is that PSG wants Cristiano Ronaldo and are ready to offer him a guge salary if he decides to join PSG. Cristiano Ronaldo is making headlines in both Madrid and France today. According to the French newspaper l’Equipe PSG is still in the hunt for Cristiano Ronaldo’s signature. According to the newspaper the French champions Paris Saint-Germain has now offered Ronaldo a lucrative contract to lure him to Paris.
The contract shall according to l’Equipe give him an annual salary of huge 15 million Euro net. PSG are also ready to pay Real Madrid 86 million Euro and Real Madrid are said to be ready to negotiate a deal. Such a salary would give Cristiano Ronaldo almost exactly twice as much in earnings as Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who according to Le Parisien is earning 7.7 million Euro a year in PSG.
The news are also currently circulating in Spain, where the Madrid-based newspaper AS has Cristiano Ronaldo on the front page. Even here the confirmed transfer sum is said to be 86 million Euro and according to AS PSG are ready to let their manager Carlo Ancelotti go to Real Madrid if they in turn agrees to let Cristiano Ronaldo go.
This year, Cristiano Ronaldo scored 34 league goals in as many matches and the Champions League, he has managed to score a total of 12 goals. Closest to this amount of goals is Borussia Dortmunds Robert Lewandowski who has scored 10 goals so far.