Zlatan would be the ideal replacement for Edinson Cavani in Napoli. This says, among others, the Italian, somewhat legendary football profile Enrico Albertosi.
– With Ibra in the team wins Napoli Scudetto, says the former national team goalkeeper.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic continues to be in the headlines, in Italy, in the rumors surrounding Cavani. Yesterday a number of Italian football profiles spoke of who best replaces Cavani. One of them was Enrico Albertosi, former star goalie in clubs like Milan, Fiorentina and Cagliari, and the Italian national team.
zlatan ibrahimovic rumors
For Radio CRC, one of Naples’ premier football radio says Albertosi:
– I really think it would end up by Napoli and PSG exchanging Cavani against Ibrahimovic and then Napoli wins the Scudetto.
The renowned football profile think that Zlatan would be perfect in both Napoli and Naples as a city.
– It is true that the Swede has a special character. But on the field he makes a difference and all the teams that he’s going to win. Ibrahimovic is a winner.
Everyone in Italy, however, agree that Zlatan Ibrahimovic must go down in wages if he is to leave Paris. Italy’s top sports magazine, Gazzetta dello Sport, writes today about Zlatan as possible new star in Napoli. Gazzetta dello Sport also writes that Ibrahimovics current salary is too high for the southern Italian big club.
Laurent Blanc, 47, has been presented as coach of Paris Saint-Germain. He began his time at the club by paying tribute to Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 31.
– Zlatan is important for PSG. He has shown that he is a fantastic player and a pro, he says.
There has been a lot of rumors revolving around Paris Saint-Germain in the summer. Earlier this week it was announced that Laurent Blanc is Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s new boss.
– I’m very proud to be here. We are facing a very exciting challenge, says Blanc and continues:
– We have high ambitions so I expect a lot from all the players. Although we won the league and reached the quarterfinals in the Champions League last year, the goal is to do better this year, he says.
When asked if there will be any additional players joining Paris Saint-Germain this year Blanc answered:
– I understand that you do not have patience but it is too early to talk about transfers. But the season is long enough and it will happen things like players leaving and arriving.
As a player, the former defender has a long list of qualifications, including the World Cup and European Championship gold medals and games in clubs like Barcelona, Inter Milan and Manchester United.
– Laurent was a fantastic player and has represented some of the biggest clubs in the world. I am confident that he will succeed here, says PSG’s president Nasser Al-Khelaifi, who also promised:
– Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva will stay at the club until their contract expires.
As a coach Blanc had a success during three seasons in Bordeux (2007-2010), which gave him the job as French coach (2010-2012). Laurent Blanc takes over PSG on 1 July and his contract extends over two years.
2005 both Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Andreas Ivanschitz were two young players on their way up in their playing careers. They met in the Champions League group stage when Zlatan Juventus took on Rapid Vienna. An easy 3-0 victory for Juventus, a goal from Zlatan Ibrahimovic and a bang that left their mark.
– It was not unfair, but I tried to tackle Ibrahimovic. I glanced at him and flew out on the track and landed on my right arm, said Ivanschitz. – I was in terrible pain, bleeding, and I thought I broke my elbow. But I knocked down Zlatan too, but he was not injured.
– Zlatan is a beast, very physically strong.
Ivanschitz was taken to a hospital in Turin where the elbow was sutured. The memory of Ibrahimovic for the offensive midfielder is a scar after the six stitches. What do you want for revenge on Friday?
– I’m not looking for Zlatan. It was a long time since it happened, and there was no foul. But if we can pick him out of the game, it’s a huge, huge advantage for us, says the Mainz 05 player. We have studied Sweden on video in recent days, and we know how to play.
– I’m sure that we get off the pitch with three points on Friday said Andreas Ivanschitz.
When Austria held a press conference at noon on Tuesday at the match venue Ernst Happelstadion in Vienna the main topic of conversation was given: Zlatan Ibrahimovic.The Basel center-defender Aleksander Dragovic, probably forming central defense along with Werder Bremen’s Sebastian Prödl, is an admirer of the Swedish striker.
– I like Zlatan. He is a cool guy and the world’s best striker, says Dragovic.
Why is he better than Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo?
– Look at what he has meant to all the teams he played for. All the teams he made to champions. – I have great respect for Zlatan Ibrahimovic as a player, I know it will be tough to stop him – but I’m not afraid. It should be fun and a great challenge to meet him, says Aleksander Dragovic.
zlatan career information
Scorer in the Austrian league, Philipp Hosiner, who scored 32 goals in the league believe that if they manage to stop Zlatan a very big part of the game is won:
– Ibrahimovic accounts for 80 percent of the Swedish national team. If we can control him Sweden is a lesser team. There are several other good players in Sweden, but none that are near his caliber, says Austria Vienna striker and elaborates:
– We need to play smart against him. You can not stop him for a full 90 minutes, instead it comes to doing it at the right times, in the right place on the field. Playing tough against him, but do not incur unnecessary free kicks close to the goal. For then Zlatan can score goals with his free kicks, says Hosiner.
More harsh in his comments about the super Swede was Austria’s coach Marcel Koller.
– Zlatan is an outstanding player, but of course, Sweden is not only Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Do you think Ibrahimovic is in good shape? asked an Austrian reporter.
– Yes, I assume. I do not think he completely lost it in two weeks, said Koller.
Manuel Pellegrini will not take over PSG, he has instead decided to take over Manchester City.
In a recent interview Manuel Pellegrini confirms the two parties oral agreement.
– There should not be any problems, says Pellegrini according latercera.com.
Manuel Pellegrini has recently confirmed that he will leave Málaga. Now the Chilean made it clear which new club he will join. Pellegrini confirms in the television program “La Jugada” on Canal Sur in Malaga he succeeds Roberto Mancini at Manchester City’s training bench.
– It is an honor that such a big club were interested. There should not be any problems with Manchester City. I have a verbal agreement with them and I hope it will be so. But I can not say I’m their coach yet because nothing has been signed, says Pellegrini according latercera.com.
Manuel Pellegrini, who previously has been coaching teams including Real Madrid and River Plate, also confirmed that he had received an offer from the French Paris Saint-Germain but declined the opportunity to succeed Carlo Ancelotti (who is on his way to Real Madrid).
– PSG is a prestigious club, one of the largest in Europe, who also contacted me but my desire was another.
The latest rumors have been that Carlo Ancelotti will be moving away from Paris Saint-Germain. According to sources Zlatan Ibrahimovic has however set an ultimatum to the club. If Carlo Ancelotti is leaving Zlatan will also leave.
Carlo Ancelotti is said to be moving away from the club and to the Spanish Real Madrid, where Jose Mourinho has made his last game. Real Madrid is rumored to want to have an Italian coach. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has stated that he is unsure about the future if Ancelotti leaves.
According to a source Zlatan Ibrahimovic has set an ultimatum to PSG if Ancelotti leaves then Zlatan Ibrahimovic also leaves.
– If Ancelotti leaves Zlatan leaves. Maybe he does anyway. But if Ancelotti leaves there is no chance Zlatan will remain. Then many of the stars might also leave directly.
The same source says that PSG management is working on other options, but do not want to accept Ancelotti’s desire to leave.
– They are not so used to how it works in a modern big club. But no matter much money they have, they can not come here and boss everyone around, the source said, adding:
– Leonardo is smart and he realizes that it is impossible to keep Ancelotti if he wants to leave and now they also need to try to get the owner to realize this also.
According to data from PSG contacts, Zlatan have vetoed against getting Leonardo as coach, and have made it clear that he does not want to see the sports director as the new coach, one option being discussed. This information is unconfirmed by Zlatan Ibrahimovic himself.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has recently been in some rumors about a possible move to Manchester City. These rumors have now started to appear again since Zlatan refused to rule out a possible move to Manchester City.
– There is a lot going on at the moment – Zlatan Ibrahimovic said when asked about all the latest rumors.
– I’m content at the moment, but I’ve often said I was happy somewhere and then moved away. I’m not promising that I won’t be leaving PSG.
Manchester City has been looking to find another top striker to add to their team and Zlatan Ibrahimovic is one of their big names they are looking at. Other possible candidates for a move to Manchester this summer are Edinson Cavani and Radamel Falcao but Manchester City have not been able to secure their interest so far.
Paris Saint-Germain has already stated several times in media that they are not willing to sell their star striker and are currently looking at the possibility to sign Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney. Rooney would then form a world-class forward pair together with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Other clubs that recently have been rumored to be looking for Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s signature is Juventus, Real Madrid and Chelsea but currently the most likely is that Zlatan Ibrahimovic would stay in PSG and continue the work that is ongoing there.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored a total of 28 goals in 32 matches in the French league and was the major contributor for Paris Saint-Germain to win the Ligue 1 title this year.
Tears ran down David Beckham’s cheeks when he was celebrated by the audience during the game against Brest. The Englishman’s very last home game of his career. Zlatan Ibrahimovic got up close to see how the teammates in Paris Saint-Germain thanked themselves after a long and successful career.
And Zlatan Ibrahimovic who sometimes is known for not having so much feelings admits that he also was moved by the scenes.
– It was emotional to see Beckham, given that he is such a great player that you have heard so much and seen so much of him. But now you know the person behind him. He is an amazing person. Sleek, professional, work hard. And he has a great family. The most important is the person behind the persona, and it is only positive, says Zlatan.
Beckham joined PSG in the January transfer window. During his brief trip in Paris he managed to play in both Ligue 1 and the Champions League for the club.
But Beckham has not only made a big impression on Zlatan Ibrahimovic on the pitch. He has also become a model by which the world’s most famous and richest footballers, yet have managed to keep their feet on the ground.
– I’ve learned a lot from him. When he has played, he does it fantastically well. Even if he lives in a different world compared to other footballers. He inspires me. He lives a normal life. He goes out of the park and walk and he is surfing with the kids, says Zlatan.
– I myself feel that I do not take such initiatives, I think that someone can see me and the kids and I do not want my children to end up in that situation.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic want to break the goal record in the national team and promises to play as long as he is active. The announcement from Zlatan makes the whole Swedish nation to celebrate. – He may beat the goal record already before the game against Faroe said Erik Hamrén.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic held a press conference for the coming season. But he also gave the team happy news that he continues even after the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
– I play as long as I’m active. I’m looking to make the most goals of all time in the national team. I have eleven left. I hope to make it and that we get to Brazil. As long as I’m active, I will play.
This announcement made the whole team cheer.
– No surprise, but I am very happy that he has the urge and motivation. It’s tough pressure on him both at club and national team and it’s impressive that he manages it, says coach Erik Hamrén.
Zlatan has eleven goals left to Sven Rydell’s goal record of 49 goals.
– As long as he has the goal to beat this goal record maybe he has the motivation to continue. But we’ll take it little by little, he may not make eleven goals in a match. We have to take it little by little so he can go on for many many years. You do not think he beats målrekordet already against the Faroe Islands then?
– Haha, now we have the first game, we’ll talk about that later. He may have beaten it before the Faroe Islands.
Carlo Ancelotti wants to leave Paris Saint-Germain. But now it seems like PSG wants to stop the move.
– You have to respect your contract says president Nasser al-Khelaifi to Beln Sport.
Yesterday we wrote that the Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti has submitted a transfer request to the club.
– We had a meeting this afternoon and I have asked to leave the club. But we have to wait for the response from the club. They need a few days to make a decision, said Carlo Ancelotti on Sunday.
Now the PSG president stated that the club already decided. Ancelotti will not leave Paris.
– He said he wants to leave us for Real Madrid. I said it was not possible because he has a year left on the contract. It is our decision, says president Nasser al-Khelaifi to Beln Sport. – That is his problem, not ours. We have even offered him a contract extension. When you are under a contract, you must respect it.
In an interview with Al Jazeera the president says that he believes the 53-year-old already agreed with Real.
– I think he has already signed a pre-contract with Real Madrid. But I expect that Madrid have not written a complete agreement with him, they would end up in legal trouble if they did, said al-Khelaifi.
Also in news today it has been confirmed that Jose Mourinho will leave Real Madrid. The likely club for Mourinho to go to would be Chelsea but there still is some hope among PSG fans that Jose Mourinho would end up in PSG instead in a direct trade of coaches between Real Madrid and PSG.
There have also been rumors that Fabio Capello will take over the coaching role in PSG if Carlo Ancelotti were to leave.