Today Gazzetta dello Sport writes that Juventus and Ibrahimovic’s agent Mino Raiola have spent some time negotiating for a return to Turin for the Swede. In an interview with the magazine Raiola does not admit that Juventus would be interested, but states that Zlatan would suit the club very well.
– It is obvious that the club needs a “top player”. And right now, I think that Zlatan can provide exactly that. Just look at his career, his professionalism and his constant desire to compete at the highest level, says the agent.
He refers to Milan’s purchase of Mario Balotelli last winter.
– Six months ago, no-one believed that Milan Balotelli was possible to get, but then they made the right sacrifice at the right moment. And the dream became reality.
All that is missing is just a ride on the express train before Zlatan Ibrahimovic is ready for Juventus, says Gazzetta dello Sport, and Raiola continues with more metaphors.
– I have already gone on the train, along with Zlatan. Anyone who wants to take their place beside us is welcome.
But the Swede is expensive.
– It’s too early to go into these details. I think right now that only Juventus and Milan are possible, says Raiola and defends Zlatan Ibrahimovic in regards to the comments Milan’s Adriano Galliani made the other day regarding that he lacks Thiago Silva more than Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
– With all due respect to the great defenders, Milan won their last league title with Ibrahimovic’s goals. If they then lost the following year, it was hardly his fault. And now I think that with Milan’s purchases of Mario, they have solved some problems.
It is left to see if there will be a Zlatan transfer to Juventus this summer.